Everyone loves giveaways, and I have a fondness for giving things away.
I do have a Rafflecopter linked below (WordPress STILL doesn’t allow them to be integrated on sites), however, I want to do something a bit more fun than that.
After careful deliberation and crawling through Google, we’ve come up with:
Comment with one (or two) quotes from a novel, which, without context are seemingly inappropriate/absurd.
You can of course comment with more than two if you so desire, but you’ll only get bonus entries for the first two. They’re worth +2 entries each.
At random, one grand-prize winner will be selected, as will five others.
- 5 signed Brandon Sanderson bookplates
- 3 signed Jim Butcher bookplates
- 3 signed David Anthony Durham bookplates
- 3 signed Sam Sykes bookplates
- 2 signed Brian McClellan bookplate
- 2 signed The Rithmatist bookmarks
- (many) Tai’Shar Manetheren bumper stickers
- 4 Wheel of Time info booklet
- 3 Signed Larry Dixon art prints
The grand-prize winner will receive one of each available prize, provided they respond within 48 hours of being contacted. The five other winners will be able to pick a prize of their choice, subject to availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
As mentioned earlier, there’s also a rafflecopter live on our Facebook page right now. Head over to check it out. The winners will be chosen from both the comments and there.
The contest is open worldwide, and ends November 13th, 11:58pm. EST; winners will be contacted no later than November 15th.